A great product. A dedicated team. A long history of helping real estate agents succeed.
A great product. A dedicated team. A long history of helping agents succeed. IXACT Contact is the most complete and easy-to-use real estate CRM software in the industry. But who is the company — and who are the people — behind it?
After all, the last thing you want is a real estate contact management system that is here today and gone tomorrow. You want a solution you can count on. Always. Backed by the kind of company you want to do business with.
So allow us to introduce ourselves…
IXACT Contact was established in 2007 and is a sister company of Morris Real Estate Marketing Group (which has been in business since 1927). Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, we’ve rapidly grown and built a stellar reputation for outstanding customer support.
Clients repeatedly rave about our phone support and friendly, helpful staff. And leading voices in the industry—experts, trainers, real estate publications, and more—often comment on our well-managed company and breakthrough innovations in real estate CRM (such as our automated monthly e-Newsletter and Email Campaign Reporting).
- Endorsed by leading real estate consultants and trainers, such as Greg Herder, Gary David Hall, Jennifer Allan Hagedorn, Richard Robbins, Chris Leader, and Ed Escobar.
- Selected as the exclusive real estate CRM by Illustrated Properties, Macdonald Realty, Cityscape Real Estate, Sutton Group – Summit, and other leading companies.
- Positively reviewed by influential real estate websites including RE Technology, ActiveRain, and Software Advice.
- Featured in major real estate publications such as REALTOR® Magazine, Inman News, AGBeat, and Real Estate Magazine (REM).
- The trusted choice by top real estate professionals throughout North America. (Read their testimonials.)
No wonder we’re the fastest growing, most admired real estate CRM company in the industry.
But more important to you, we’re a team of professionals who are dedicated to helping you succeed. Today. Tomorrow. And throughout your entire career.