A Beautiful, Real Estate
Agent Website with IDX
- That Builds Your Brand
Create Your Mobile Friendly Agent Website in Minutes
Your website needs to be more than just good-looking. It needs to have the content and functionality that truly grows your business.
With IXACT Contact, you get your own business-building website that:
- Is professionally-designed and written.
- Displays perfectly on mobile devices.
- Captures leads automatically using targeted forms.
- Features a terrific blog.
- And much more.
And the best part is, with our easy real estate website builder, setting up your real estate agent website is a snap. In fact, you can launch it in minutes – and we’re happy to help!
Professional Design and Strategically-Written Content
You can choose from several website designs and customize the content on each page (which is already professionally written for you).
You’re in control of the look and content of your real estate website. You can change page layouts, select color themes, include images, and embed video. Plus, you can add your photo, logo, social media links, and other brand elements.
This is truly your website, your way.
Capture More Leads, Automatically
Ever wonder how much business you’re losing because your website isn’t capturing all possible leads? Even one lost listing a month can put the brakes on your income goals.
With IXACT Contact, your SEO-friendly, real estate agent website includes smart lead capture forms for buyers, sellers, home evaluations and more. It’s like a net that catches all the fish.
You’re alerted via text and/or email when you’ve received a lead, so you can jump on that opportunity before your competitors do. Leads are auto-captured in your database so you don’t have to type them in.
You can even auto-assign leads to targeted email nurture campaigns and/or your monthly e-Newsletter.
Great Looking on Any Device or Browser
You don’t have to make your prospects “pinch and zoom” just to see your website on their smartphones. Your IXACT Contact real estate website is responsive, which means it looks great on any device or browser. That’s important because the majority of consumers (70% and growing) will view your website on a mobile device.
In addition, your agent website will load quickly, so you’ll never lose a prospect who doesn’t want to wait.
Expand Your Reach
With Social Media
Many buyers and sellers are on Facebook and other social media sites. If your real estate website isn’t part of that action, you’re losing opportunities.
Don’t worry. With our real estate website builder, it’s easy to pull your Facebook and Twitter feeds into your IXACT Contact agent website that will:
- Connect visitors to your social media accounts.
- Encourage sharing of your website, listings, and blog posts.
- Boost your online profile.
And if you’re taking advantage of our optional IDX listings integration, you can even post your listings automatically to Facebook.
Professionally-Written Blog Posts That Build Your Credibility
Great blog posts get noticed, read and shared. They attract new prospects to your website, and keep them there longer — building interest in your services.
Each month, IXACT Contact gives you original content to post on your blog — professionally-written for you. Topics are exactly what your prospects are looking for: buying tips, selling tips, staging, pricing, home improvements, home safety, real estate tips and more.
Want Even More Leads? Add Listings to Your Real Estate Website with IDX
When prospects can find the home of their dreams while on your website, you’re more likely to get the call. That’s why IXACT Contact’s real estate agent websites give you the option (for a modest additional fee) to integrate listings into your website with IDX.
- IDX Standard gives you all the basic IDX features you need for just $13/month.
- IDX Professional adds advanced features that turn your website into a lead-generation machine, for just $33/month.
Not sure? With our industry-best real estate website builder, you can try out all our IDX website features using demo listings at no cost.
- IDX Options Comparison Table
- What is Real Estate Website IDX?
- What is IDX?
- IDX stands for Internet Data Exchange; it’s a system that allows real estate sales professionals to display the most comprehensive and up-to-date property listing information on their own Agent Website.Established by the National Association of Agents, IDX is a policy where brokers exchange permission to display one another’s listings on the internet. Although IDX is a policy, the term is also commonly used to refer to the data feed of listings provided by an MLS® System.
- How is IDX different from Zillow/Trulia?
- National portal sites like Zillow and Trulia do not use IDX. Instead, they receive listings from brokers via syndication, and in limited cases, from MLS® Systems. As a result, the listing information on these sites is not as comprehensive or as up-to-date as IDX.
- Why use IDX?
- An IDX website is a win/ win for real estate agents and their prospective customers. Agents get their most appealing listings featured online in front of prospective buyers, and buyers get access to the most reliable, up-to-date information about the homes they’re interested in. Incorporating up-to-date listings on your Agent Website is a powerful way to generate leads online and offer a positive user experience to your website visitors.
- What IDX solutions does IXACT Contact offer?
- IXACT Contact offers two IDX options for your Agent Website, IDX Standard and IDX Professional.
- What is IDX?
- How does IDX help me?
- Catch your Prospect’s Attention
- Display the content that your real estate prospects are looking for – listings! With IDX integration in your Agent Website, you’ll effectively capture the attention of quality leads and prospects who are looking to make a move and need the assistance of a real estate professional. User-friendly search features such as interactive map search and eye-catching property galleries make it easy for website visitors to find their dream home on your real estate Agent Website, bringing them one step closer to becoming your customer.
- Capture Leads Seamlessly
- Turn your Agent Website traffic into a lead pipeline with compelling lead capture features and functionality. With the help of our lead capture forms, you’ll know who is interested in which property, offering insight into how to serve your potential new clients better. Clients and prospects can even receive email alerts of new listings that meet their search criteria. You’ll stay in the loop by being alerted too, allowing you to monitor their interest and follow up accordingly. Agent websites also offer functionality to include customizable non-property specific lead capture forms, giving you the power to choose which information you collect from your leads.
- Feature Your Top Listings
- Showcase active listings by automatically adding them to your Featured Listings page through your MLS® System and bring your website to life with listing galleries on website pages and sidebars. The listings displayed on your Featured Listings page vary depending on your MLS board, but will include either your own listings, or include your broker’s listings, too. You can also create unlimited saved searches with criteria you define to really catch the eye of prospective buyers on your website. What about social media? Take advantage of our innovative Facebook apps to integrate property search and featured listings into your Facebook page.
- Display Listings on All Devices
- Responsive design means your site provides all functionality in a sleek design that adapts to any device or screen size. Your real estate listings will display properly whether website visitors are using a laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet. Don’t miss out on hot prospects! Showcase your listings in responsive design that captures your lead’s attention no matter what device they’re using to browse.
- Be Search Engine Friendly
- IDX listings on your real estate Agent website are Search Engine Friendly, making your site even more findable by search engines like Google and Bing. Indexable IDX listings on your site mean more prospects will find you when they’re searching for their dream home. Listings are directly under your domain, so you benefit from search engine indexing, driving more traffic to your website. Social share buttons let visitors share listings in social media, creating valuable backlinks to your site.
- Catch your Prospect’s Attention
I really like my IXACT Contact website. I like all the different lead capture features. I also like that it is all ready to go right out of the box. The design is awesome and up to date. I like that it is a responsive website and that people can call me by simply clicking the phone number. So many rich features!
We couldn't be more pleased with our new IXACT Contact website!! Our website has aided us with numerous marketing opportunities unseen prior to launching it. We have also been able to tie together our branding for a more stream-lined approach to our marketing campaign. We enjoy the clean professional appearance and ease of use with updating content on a regular basis.
Edge Realty Solutions Brokerage
Your website product is outstanding! It has an upscale and professional appearance along with great functionality. I love how visitor registration loads into the back of house portion (CRM). This website will be an outstanding addition to our online presence. Very excited to see the blog content that you provide.