Getting Started with IXACT Contact
IXACT Contact is an easy CRM designed with real Agents in mind. Whether you are still considering signing up for your FREE TRIAL, or recently registered, here are some tips for quickly getting the most out of our contact management system, without taking time away from your busy real estate business.
How IXACT Contact Gets You Started:
- Import your Existing Contact Data: IXACT Contact makes it easy by helping you import existing contacts stored in Outlook, Top Producer, Agent Office, and others.
- Set-up your monthly E-Newsletter: Create a customized subject line, header, and message for your first E-Newsletter, a ready-to-send, professionally written and designed communication for all your contacts.
- Set-up your Email Header and Signature: Create standard or customized email header and signature, allowing all your communications to have the look and feel of your brand.
- Set up your online Lead Capture: Start collecting lead data from your website and from independent lead vendors with the IXACT Contact’s lead capture technology.
- Sync Contacts to your Smartphone: Always have access to your latest contact info, calendar appointments, and tasks wherever you go with our Smartphone Wireless Sync feature.
Recommended Next Steps:
- Assign Targeted Activity Plans: Whether you create an activity plan from scratch, or use one of our many activity plan templates, it’s easy to stay connected to all your clients.
- Update your Calendar and Set Keep In Touch Reminders: Never forget an important appointment or reminder again.
- Update Active Business Info: Manage all your current buyers and sellers all from one main Active Business tab.
- Set-up your Team: For those with real estate teams, it’s easy to get your entire team on-board and organized.
Looking for more information on how to use IXACT Contact? Visit our main resource page with detailed videos on getting set-up and learn more about using every feature our easy CRM has to offer.