Managing your real estate contacts is the foundation to a successful career as a real estate professional. When you properly care for your database, you save time and energy that you can dedicate to other important aspects of your career and even your personal life.
Ultimately, using a real estate CRM will help you to stay more organized and get more out of your workday. Are you looking for a real estate CRM, these 9 items can help you choose one that’s right for you. Already using a CRM? How many of these 9 items are you already doing?
1. You have birthdays and move in anniversary dates for the majority of your contacts in your real estate database and wish them a Happy Birthday or happy home anniversary when the time comes.
2. You are familiar with your real estate leads and past clients’ hobbies or interests. This lets you connect with your contacts better on a one-on-one level and build stronger relationships.
3. You send a real estate newsletter or monthly e-Newsletter.
4. You feel organized and in-control because all of your contact information, transactions, tasks and “to-do’s” are in your real estate contact management software and you get reminders when key dates and activities arise.
5. You make regular check-in calls to your SOI and A-List or meet with them face-to-face.
6. Each time you call a lead or past client, you have something relevant to start the conversation with because you’ve recorded what you last spoke with them about in the notes section of your CRM.
7. You take advantage of drip email or direct mail marketing campaigns to stay in touch with your leads and convert them into clients.
8. You manage all of your transactions, buyer requirements, showings, documents, and third-parties related to a transaction in one place. This helps keep you organized and lets you access key information quickly and at a glance.
9. Your website leads are captured automatically into your contact management system and you’re notified via email when a new lead comes through.
If you need help with contact management, a good real estate contact management software like IXACT Contact is a must-have. It’ll help you stay more organized and build stronger relationships with your leads and past clients, which means more business and referrals your way!