Earlier this year, Salesforce released their 2015 State of Marketing Report that drew insights from over 5,000 professional marketers. The survey included many statistics that are helpful for real estate professionals. We’re going to highlight the email findings:
Email marketing is growing.
- 73% of marketers state that email marketing is core to their business.
- 60% of marketers claim that email is a critical enabler of products and services.
- 74% of marketers believe email produces or will produce ROI in the future.
- 69% of U.S. consumers say that email is the best way to communicate with a business.
More email is being read from mobile devices.
- 72% of adults send and receive email via mobile devices at least once a week.
- Up to half of all opt-in subscribers are reading email messages from a mobile device.
- 76% of marketers are designing their emails to be easily read on mobile devices.
- The top 3 most effective marketing emails, according to type, are: mobile opt-ins (76%), birthday emails (75%), and transactional emails (74%)
Is your CRM up to the challenge of mobile email marketing? IXACT Contact allows you to synchronize wirelessly to your mobile device and with Google Sync! You can access your contact database, calendar and task list on-the-go. IXACT Contact’s robust CRM synchronizes with iPhone, Android, Backberry and Windows Phone.
If you’ve got an iPad or other tablet, you can either sync with IXACT Contact, and/or run the full IXACT Contact mobile real estate CRM application on your iPad or tablet in a browser window. IXACT Contact is 100% compatible either way.
See the power of email marketing for yourself. Sign up today for the free 5-week trial! Find out why IXACT Contact’s CRM has everybody talking – and reading!
Carrie Gable & the Real Estate Virtual Assistant team at RealSupport, Inc. work virtually for many top real estate agents & brokers nationwide, offering marketing campaigns, branding, website & logo design, listing marketing efforts, lead management, technical support, marketing presentations, social media setup & management, copywriting, blogging and much more.