Are you looking for a real estate CRM? There are so many systems on the market these days that weeding through them is often difficult and time-consuming. We feel your pain! That’s why we want to make it as easy as possible for you to understand what to look for in a real estate CRM.
What to Look For in a Real Estate CRM:
- Comprehensive contact management. This means the CRM should include detailed contact profiles, including fields for birthdates, interests, mortgage details, lead sources, and referrals. This is how you’ll be able to develop those strong, personal connections with your contacts and build relationships.
- Robust email marketing features. You should have the ability to send out a professionally written and designed monthly e-Newsletter, choose from a variety of email templates, including Just Listed and Just Sold e-Cards and e-Flyers, set-up drip marketing campaigns, and more. Email Campaign Reporting is a very important feature to look for. It gives you the ability to view open rate, click-through rate, and other important details about your email communications.
- Powerful transaction management capabilities. In order to stay organized, it’s important that your real estate CRM gives you the ability to manage all of your buyers, sellers, transaction documents, listings, showings, and third parties related to a transaction. And this information should be quickly available to you in one area of the software. Also, you’ll want the ability to run service reports and get automatic prompts when it’s time to complete a task pertaining to a listing or closing (listing and closing Activity Plans).
- A short learning curve. If a CRM is hard or complicated to use, you just won’t use it. You shouldn’t need to be tech savvy to understand the software.
- Smartphone synchronization. Your real estate CRM needs to sync wirelessly and automatically with your smartphone. So whether you’re in the office or on the road you’ll always have the most current contact information, calendar, and tasks. Wireless smartphone sync is a must-have feature!
- Compatibility with all systems, including the iPad. Your CRM should be compatible with all web browsers and work with both PCs and Mac computers. It should also be fully optimized for the iPad.
- Account sharing and teams functionality. You should have the option of paying one fee, regardless of how many people are on your team, and sharing an account. Or, the system should have teams functionality, where you would pay an additional fee for each team member but have the ability to assign leads, tasks, and appointments, as well as a number of other powerful teams-related features.
We hope that we’ve given you some essential things to look out for when choosing a real estate CRM. IXACT Contact includes everything discussed in this blog post, and would be a great option for an individual Agent or team looking for a fantastic CRM. Good luck on your search!