- Using my real estate CRM, I assign listing and closing Activity Plans to my transactions.
- I use an integrated calendar and task list.
- My CRM sends me email alerts when I need to meet with a client or prospect or give them a call.
- I manage all of my client and prospect contact data in one central location.
- I leverage the built-in Business Directory in my real estate CRM to organize, manage, and filter my business contacts so I can recommend the right person to my clients in snap. More about this here.
- I manage all of my transactions in one central location.
- I use my CRM to create service reports for me, as well as provide me with key insight into my business, such as my top referrers, average days on the market of my listings and more.
- I automate some of my marketing communications by assigning my contacts to drip marketing campaigns.
- I use the professionally written and designed monthly e-Newsletter in my real estate CRM to send to my clients and/ or prospects.
If you’d like to be more proactive and in-control, these tips will help you become better organized so you can achieve these goals. At the end of the day, you need to leverage the technology available to you, like a contact management system, to improve your business and free up more time.
How do you stay organized? Please leave a comment below. We’d love to hear from you!