There are a lot of gadgets, software tools, and web-based services on the market that will help you be more efficient and productive as a successful real estate sales professional.
But before you rush out to your nearest store, take a closer look at the technology you’re already using, such as your IXACT Contact real estate contact management system. Chances are, there are features on your cell phone, email system and website, as well as the online services to which you already subcribe and which you already pay for, that you are not using to their fullest.
[stextbox id=”info”]“Before you rush out to your nearest store, take a closer look at the technology you’re already using” [Tweet this][/stextbox]
Here are a few examples:
- Your cell phone. Are you using the built-in camera to take pictures of unique house features, such as a rock garden, that can then be emailed to potential clients? Have you learned to text message so you can quickly send information such as street addresses and offer details?
- Your real estate contact management system. Are you sending out a monthly e-Newsletter from your real estate contact management software to keep in touch with clients and prospects? Are you taking advantage of drip marketing campaigns (Activity Plans) to convert leads into listings?
- Your website. Have you put a sign-up form on the front page of your website so that you can capture new leads? Are you taking advantage of IXACT Contact’s Automated Website Lead Capture Tool to automately pull these leads into your real estate contact management database?
- Your email system. Do you quickly respond to all emails? Just about every email service includes a feature for sending an automatic email — called an autoresponder. You can set this up so that every prospect who sends you a message, receives an immediate reply from you, thanking them for their email and letting them know, approximately, when you’ll get back to them.
- Your iPad or tablet. How often do you take advantage of the internet access that’s available? If you have an iPhone or Tablet, you can access the internet from just about anywhere. Here’s a tip: Use the viewscreen to show clients and prospects properties on the market from your local MLS website.
Takeaway point: Take better advantage of the time-saving and business-building features of the technology you’re already using.
What technology do you use that you’d like to learn more about or get more value from?
Sign up for your FREE 5 week trial of IXACT Contact’s real estate contact management system now!
Did you like this article? If so, please share it (share buttons are below)!