Are you looking for real estate email newsletter templates that’ll help you stand out from the crowd? Position yourself as a home expert? Stay top of mind with your sphere?
In this article we’ll discuss the benefits of email newsletters for Agents, what makes a good e-Newsletter, and how you can get started sending one out with minimal cost and time investment.
Here are three key business benefits to a real estate e-Newsletter:
1. It’s a great way to keep in touch: Keeping in touch helps you build relationships over time and stay “top of mind” with your database. E-Newsletters help to ignite referrals and repeat business from those in your sphere. Don’t assume that a happy client will refer you to friends and family members, or use you next time they need an agent, if you’re not staying in touch.
2. It’s a great way to build credibility and position yourself as a “home expert:” A great real estate e-Newsletter will position you as a true expert in your field who is extremely knowledgeable about real estate and home ownership. It helps you build trust, credibility, and rapport with those you know.
3. It’s a great way to get people to contact you in between transactions: After reading a good real estate newsletter, you’ll find that your contacts will often have questions or want to discuss what they just read. They might just pick up the phone and call you to chat. These conversations can easily lead a discussion around buying a new home or putting their home on the market.
What Makes a Great Real Estate Email Newsletter?
A great e-Newsletter contains the following components:
1. The content is valuable and useful to the recipients: Content that’s salesy and promotional in nature is the quickest way to get yourself in someone’s junk email folder. For your e-Newsletter to accomplish the goals above, it needs to be valuable to your recipients. It should be information people will look forward to receiving, such as tips for homeowners.
Here are some article ideas that will give you a sense of what we mean: tips for to boosting curb appeal, how to assess the value of your home, ideas for affordably remodeling a kitchen or bathroom.
2. It’s well-written: There’s nothing that turns people off more than poorly written content. When the content isn’t well-written it speaks volumes about who you are and calls your expertise into question. It’s important that the e-Newsletter is proofread multiple times to avoid spelling or grammar errors. Write how you would normally speak to your clients – your newsletter should sound friendly and professional. Tone and simplicity is key when it comes to effective writing.
3. It’s well-designed: The email newsletter should look like it was designed by a professional. This means that it should include images, bullet points or numbered lists where appropriate, have headings and subheadings, and the font type and size should be consistent. The goal here is for the newsletter to be eye-catching and aesthetically pleasing. Keep in mind that you’re likely better off not sending out a newsletter at all if it’s a newsletter template that’s poorly designed.
How to Get Started Sending an Effective Email Newsletter
Most Agents know that a good e-Newsletter, sent automatically on a monthly basis, is an excellent way to keep in touch and stay top of mind with everyone in their database. Yet very few actually send one out because they can’t find the time to create one each month or don’t have the writing or design skills.
The best way to get started is to choose a Agent CRM, like IXACT Contact, that includes a professionally written and designed e-Newsletter. This way, you don’t have to spend the time or pay a company to do it for you. IXACT Contact also includes easy to use newsletter templates for those who prefer to write their own newsletter but don’t want to design one from scratch.
With a CRM, for under $35 a month you can get all the features of a real estate contact management software, such as drip marketing, listing and closing Activity Plans, document storage, and transaction management, plus a top-notch e-Newsletter included free of charge. With IXACT Contact, you can even track opens and clicks, and identify potentially hot leads with the system’s Email Campaign Reporting feature.
An e-Newsletter should be an essential part of every Agent’s marketing strategy. The benefits of sending one out are far-reaching and the costs and time commitment involved in taking advantage of this marketing tool are small. Start sending out a monthly e-Newsletter today and see the results yourself.