As a new real estate agent, it is never too early to review your real estate business. In fact, you should create a schedule that includes a consistent and comprehensive review of your marketing and communication activities. If you don’t do this, it is surprising how quickly things can go off track and, as a result, your communications become unfocused or messy.
Here are four important questions to ask yourself each and every month, when you review your marcomm activities
- Branding– Is my personal branding and voice prominent and consistent?
- Client focus – Are my newsletters, emails and other materials addressed to my past and current clients?
- Appeal – Are my marketing materials eye catching and designed to stand out?
- Value – Am I providing information that my clients need and want instead of focusing on my needs?
- Database – Did I add to my database this month, and did I reach out to past clients and prospects in an effort to stay top-of-mind?
If you can’t answer yes to these four questions, you need to revise your strategy and your output.
If you truly want to set your new real estate business up for success, it is imperative that you build and maintain a well, organized, easily maintainable system. If you neglect to do this right from the get-go, you will be setting yourself up for a downward spiral of chasing leads and losing focus. Here is a quick list of 5 effective ways to set yourself up with an organized, successful business that will scale with you.
- Create and maintain a task list/calendar.
- Set up a keep-in-touch reminders.
- Automate and customize your communications.
- Use Google Maps to create map routes show prospects aerial views and more.
- Get help and seek out expert opinions.
Our bonus piece advice is to review and analyze your real estate marketing activities this week and every week. Ask yourself questions like, what did I do that was a time waster? What did I do that worked? Did I complete everything on your task list and why or why not? Once you’ve answered your questions, carry your learnings over to your next week’s task list.
Use a CRM
As your database of connections grows, giving individualized attention and personal advice to every prospect you know can seem impossible. This is where IXACT Contact comes in. IXACT Contact offers seamless database and email management. It will even send you important date reminders and help you stay on top of your task lists. These are just a few features IXACT Contact offers.
Start realizing the benefits of IXACT Contact’s Real Estate CRM today.