Do you want to increase sales? Get more real estate leads? Can you think of one thing you can do within the next two or three weeks to help you achieve that goal? The answer to all of these questions is likely “Yes.”
If you think about it, there are probably many things you can do right away, or in the next few weeks, that’ll help you generate more leads, get more referrals, and/or grow your repeat business.
Here are some ideas:
- Introduce yourself to another business professional that could be a good referral source.
- Use your CRM for Agents more.
- Update your real estate database.
- Start sending out a monthly real estate newsletter or e-Newsletter.
- Reconnect with a past client.
- Stay in touch better with all of your leads.
- Improve one aspect of your listing presentation.
- Plan a home-expert seminar or client appreciation day.
- Better track where your business is coming from.
Now that you have some ideas in your head, try to implement some of them within the next… let’s say three weeks. As a matter of fact, many of the examples used above can actually be put into practice in just an hour or less, so I know that three weeks is definitely possible.
Think about it – in three weeks, you can make some substantial changes to how you do business – changes that can have a huge impact, both short and long-term.
As Napoleon Bonaparte famously said, “Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go on.”
[stextbox id=”info”]”Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go on.” [Tweet this][/stextbox]
What will you be doing in 2014 to boost your business? Please leave a comment below!