As social media explodes in popularity and mobile use expands, you might be re-strategizing how to spend your marketing dollars. You might also be cringing at the idea of spending an inordinate amount of money on relatively new, untested waters, like social media ads. But, you have to go where the eyeballs are, right?
Absolutely! Fortunately, the eyeballs haven’t really moved, from a marketing standpoint. Think about where you spend some of your online time, several times a day, every day. Now think about how many years you have been visiting that same location.
That’s right; we’re talking about your email inbox!
According to an iConsumer study by McKinsey Consulting, email remains the most effective marketing tool when it comes to converting leads to customers and sales. Here are a few highlights from the study:
- 91% of all studied consumers use email on a daily basis
- Conversion rates to purchase are 3 times higher in email than in social media
- Email is mobile! 45% of email is read using a mobile device
Email isn’t dead by a long shot, yet many real estate professionals are scrambling for the “next big thing” in marketing. Usually this is because they have not used email marketing to its full potential! Here is what you need for productive email marketing:
- A lead capture system
- A contact database
- A CRM for your email campaigns with insightful reporting data
Perhaps you have these things already, or perhaps you haven’t had time to deal with any of it. Maybe you’ve tried a CRM before without much success. Whatever your reasons, now is the time to start, or revive, your email marketing using a real estate CRM such as IXACT.
- IXACT provides a Contact Management System to organize your leads.
- Email marketing is integrated – easily send branded, personalized messages!
- You’ll see details about who opened your email, and who clicked on your links!
IXACT does it all! Sign up today for the free 5-week trial, and see the results for yourself!
Carrie Gable & the Real Estate Virtual Assistant team at RealSupport, Inc. work virtually for many top real estate agents & brokers nationwide, offering marketing campaigns, branding, website & logo design, listing marketing efforts, lead management, technical support, marketing presentations, social media setup & management, copywriting, blogging and much more.