Maybe you’ve signed up for a real estate CRM, like IXACT Contact, but are not using as much as you should. If you’ve answered “yes” to any of the below questions, this is a clear indicator that you desperately need a real estate CRM/ you need to use your real estate CRM more often. We recommend you log into your real estate CRM once a day for at least ten minutes.
- I don’t keep in touch with all of my past clients
- I often feel disorganized and miss important appointments and commitments
- I don’t know where most of my business actually comes from (website, advertisements, referrals, etc.)
- I don’t wish my past clients a happy birthday or get in touch with them on their home purchase anniversary date
- Certain details and key tasks sometimes fall through the cracks
- I don’t have a comprehensive directory of business professionals I would feel comfortable recommending to clients (such as plumbers, landscapers, attorneys, etc.)
- I have a hard time converting my leads into clients
If you’re not using a real estate CRM, sign up for a FREE five week trial of IXACT Contact today by clicking here!
Did you like this blog post? Do you know anyone who would benefit from reading it? If so, please share it (share buttons are below)!